For more information or if you have a specific question, please contact:
- Tanya Cabrera, Associate Director of Diversity and Inclusion for Undocumented Students, email@example.com (312) 355-0011
- Jennifer Juarez, Assistant Director, LARES, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The university has a taskforce focused on the issues faced by undocumented students. The faculty and staff listed below have identified themselves as allies to undocumented students. They are sensitive and understanding to the experiences that UIC undocumented students may face; they can provide support, resources, and/or referrals. Please send an email to email@example.com should you need assistance.
- Hugo Teruel, Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (LARES)
- Jennifer Juarez, Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (LARES)
- Alanna O’Connor, College of Business Administration
- Oscar Rodriguez, Office of Admissions
- Dan DiCcesare, Student Affairs – College of Pharmacy
- Mark Martell, Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Josephine Volpe, Office for Advising Development
- Khalilah Young, Project CHANCE
The Provost developed a Taskforce for Immigration Issues early in the Spring 2017 semester. This task force is charged with addressing issues arising from the Trump administration’s executive orders and other immigration issues affecting the UIC community.